"Aaaaaaaaaah!"
"Awe. Oh!"
"Ching! Sharpness in my nails."
Laughing. Talking about the next part of their mission.
"This is my bubble gum gun but it sprays peepee!" says Ethan.
Laughter.
"Pshew, Pshew! Yayayayayayaya" shoots and fights Josiah.
"I'm the ninja king." - Ethan
Peering down his gun, Josiah chases Ethan around the house.
"Hold on, let me go and get something." - Ethan
"I'm coming too." - Josiah
. . . they come down the stairs again
"We fight swords!" - Josiah and Ethan say together.
Ching, clang, clang. Their sword hit eachother and they laugh and fight as little worriors in their own little world.
We just dropped Martini off to school and the boys are playing away while Carmelita still slumbers in our bed amidst all the noise. Martini so lovingly explained to his cousin Josiah that he had to go to school today but that he would be back later on to play. What fun these boys have together.
We have Josiah from Wed. night 'til Sunday because my nephew Jonathan is graduating from Army bootcamp! My sister and her hubby went to be with him.
1 comment:
I love it! I really miss y'all!!!
Post a Comment