Ethan has a world of his own that he transforms into in the most amazing ways. No matter where we are, he becomes this incredible fighter and fights off bad guys. He punches, kicks, pushes, jumps, runs around and around. He gets hit and flies back and tosses his head to the side clearly being punched with a right hook or something. He makes the most realistic noises of punches, "aaah!"'s, short pieces of dialogue, vehicle noises, gun blasts. It's really quite a sight.
Ethan becomes an incredible specticle when he finds this world of his. We can be in the halls of church, at the store, visiting Martini's school, the zoo, of course our home, anywhere he can move. People see him and smiles grace their faces as they undoubtedly ponder the wonder of my boy. Kids watch him sometimes with serious faces or inquisitive faces maybe thinking, "What is he doing?" or "I want to play what he's playing!" or "Wow, he is really having fun. Why can't I play that?" or "I'm stuck in this cart/stroller! Get me out!!!"
Now, I am a total supporter of containment and strollers and carts. Believe me. I use them. I wore my babies on my back and side and front for that matter! But, sometimes Ethan is a force to behold. He has to get his "wiggles" out. And, it is another joy the Lord has given us as the parents of Ethan to watch and behold.
No comments:
Post a Comment