Saturday, May 16, 2009

Circumstances

Last night, Uncle Daniel came over to hang out. He was showing Ethan and Carmelita a new game on his iphone. Martini was talking to MyLove and me and decided to see what was going on.

"So, what are your circumstances?" he asked Uncle Daniel.

Where does he come up with this stuff?!

***

Martini had a playday at his school yesterday, and I was sad that I wasn't there to help with the activities. When I picked him up from school, I asked him all kinds of questions about what he did, what flavor snow cone he ate, what movie they showed, if they had popcorn, etc. I told him, "Martini, I am sorry I wasn't there to help with the activities. Do you wish that I was there?"

"Yes, because then I wouldn't have to explain all these things. You would already know them because you would have been there."

"Martini, it's fun to hear these things! You need to be patient and willing to share!"

No comments: