"That's right, Son." I said wondering if I should expound on that and let him know that we all have to clean as a family, and that Mommy can't do all the cleaning. But, I figured he was saying it since I was cleaning the cutting board and around the sink, so I just kept quiet.
"That is your job." he says.
"That is right." I respond, still wondering quickly in my head if I should again expound on this.
"You have the most important job, Mommy." My heart melted. Wow, affirmation from my four-year old. What a blessing and what encouragement to this mommy!
"Thank you, Sweetheart. It is an important job. Did Daddy tell you that?"
"No, I just know!"
Thank you Lord, for these little beings who add so much to our lives! I love them so much.
Ethan and Carmelita on the couch together. Ethan laid next to her to share his cookie with her. Such sweet moments
No comments:
Post a Comment