The other night I told MyLove that I am just so thankful for our lives. I love our family, I love our times together, I love our home, I love that we have so much food, I love our fellowship,I love our van. I just love the lives he has given us. We have been given so much and I just thank the Lord for it all.
Well, a few mornings later, I heard the sweetest words to my ears. Martini, Ethan and I were getting ready to have breakfast and Martini said someithing like, "I love our times/life!" I can't remember exactly what his words were, but they were along the same lines as what I told MyLove. MyLove and I were alone when I told him, so I know that Martini wasn't repeating my words, and that made it that much sweeter.
Thank you Lord for contentment in you and all that you have given us. You are an awesome and generous God!!! We love you.
Now, things are going well and I believe that the Lord has given me a new perspective on just being alive since He took our precious Lael home, but I also have my down times of distress and being overwhelmed. But I praise Him for the times of pure joy. My next post may very well just be a pity party for myself, but please enjoy this moment with me while it lasts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment