Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Blessed Respite

So, this week, Martini is on spring break. My mom so lovingly offered to take the kids for a few days while I relaxed and enjoyed some time by myself and alone with my fantastic Love! Right now, I am at Starbuck writing this post in my comfy leather chaise lounge (I know, isn’t that wonderful? It’s the first time I’ve seen one of these at a Starbucks.) I am conveniently tucked away in this little nook with three walls about me and my feet pointing out toward the open space. It’s wonderful. I praise the Lord for this time. It’s been so sweet. I have had uninterrupted time in the Word soaking in beautiful truths and taken my time cross-referencing, going off on rabbit-trails and reading whatever fluttered my heart. What bliss! I long for this experience for everyone.

Martini, Ethan, and Carmelita are all spending the night at mom’s tonight and then tomorrow I will pick up Carmelita. The boys will stay there another night and I will pick them up on Thursday!

Tonight, when MyLove gets home, we are going to see a movie (either “Taken” or “The International”), and then who knows. Just be together. What bliss! My heart is overflowing with anticipation and excitement and gratefulness.

Here’s to blissful times. I hope that your day has been wonderful!

No comments: