"For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
-Psalm 139:13,14
Yesterday, we made a trip to the doctor and walked away with sobering but great news. We saw our little daughter on the ultrasound and she is beautiful. I am 19 weeks along today.
Everything looks healthy: cervix, amniotic fluid, brain developement, growth, blood count levels. Praise the Lord! He so faithfully continues "knitting" our little daughter in my womb.
The night before I was in despair. The future looked quite ominous to me. I was trying to figure everything out and couldn't! Would you believe that?! The future just can't be figured out!
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
-Matthew 6:34
I am still bleeding and show no signs of stopping. My doctor has informed me that unless the Lord moves the placenta (because there is no other way) I will be admitted to the hospital around 24 weeks. This news is such heartbreaking, despairing news for me and the night before I couldn't handle it. MyLove and I prayed for a long time and the Lord has given me such peace. If we can keep our little bun in the oven until she is about 34 to 36 weeks along, it will all be worth it.
My dear mom was here for my bedrest from Sunday night to Wed. evening and my dear sister got here Wed. night and will be here 'til Fri. evening. They are planning on being here on all weekdays as long as needed. It is such a humbling experience that makes me feel so indebted to them and yet I know they expect nothing in return. They do this out of pure love, concern and support. I love them so much. Also, some dear friends from our church, our LNO (Ladies Night Out) group is providing meals for Saturdays and Sundays until mid-January. Ahhhhhhhh, the church, what an incredible blessing they all are.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my friend.
I will continue to pray for you, your belly, your sweet bun, and your family!
I'm glad you found some peace. . . peace that surpasses understanding!
Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment