Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving '08!

There are so many things to be thankful for. Lately, I have been spending a lot of time sitting down or laying down due to the bleeding that's occured during my pregnancy. We recently found out that I have placenta previa. The diagnoses is not yet official since I am only 18 weeks along, but if things don't change, at 20 weeks is when my doctor says that the diagnoses is official (not sure why).

Anyway, I have had quite some time to ponder the many blessings in my life, and this is prime opportunity to write them down for rememberance.

I am thankful for:
1.) Not being afraid to die, because I know that I am an heir of God's heavenly kingdom. Why? Because I have been forgiven of ALL my sins by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

2.) The salvation of my hubby, Martini and Ethanael.

3.) My incredible husband, who has tirelessly taken care of me and our children. He took off work all of last week to let me rest and to care for us. What a man! and what a sacrifice! He's the beeeest!

4.) My dear Martini, who is doing so much better in school now, who loves his sister and shares with her often, whose best buddy is his brother Ethan, who loves to make people laugh and who loves to talk about what Jesus has made. For Thanksgiving he said that he was thankful for everything that Jesus has made.

5.) My dear Ethan, who is more active than ever, who calls me Mama and asks to be held like my little baby for just a moment then goes back to playing rejuvinated, who loves to run around in his Iron Man costume totally engrossed in his own world of wonder. For Thanksgiving he said that he was thankful for all our food.

6.) My dear Carmelita, who is quite particular with who she shows affection to, but sure does love her family, who enjoys dancing and who will spot a baby a mile away, who feeds herself so well, and who loves to sing The B-I-B-L-E, This Little Light of Mine, and Jesus Loves me with hand motions.

7.) The precious baby girl growing in my belly.

8.) All of our family.

9.) Our health.

10.) Dear friends.

11.) Yummy food, especially when it satisfies a craving right on.

12.) Dependable vehicles.

13.) Dates with my hubby.

14.) Laughing so hard my belly hurts.

15.) A good prayer time.

16.) Restful sleep .

17.) People who are gracious.

18.) Electricity.

19.) Running water and tap water you can drink. No matter how bad you think your water is unfiltered, it is nothing like overseas!

2o.) And so much more!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: