Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Changes

We have had so many changes lately; they are coming and going like lightning. Here are some notable ones:

1.) I am pregnant, and WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!
2.) Carmelita is being weaned from the breast since four days ago.
3.) No more cloth diapers, as of about four months ago.
4.) Martini wants to marry Genevieve, a classmate of his.
5.) Ethan's Mandarin is incredible, but our classes just got cancelled:-(
6.) My nephew, JonJon is going into the Army in January.
7.) My niece, Roseann, just got married and is due to have her first child about a week before me!
8.) My brother, Jimmy, was almost killed because his VW Beetle blew up! Praise the Lord, he is fine and I want to sue the pants off VW now. Yet, I digress and leave it in the hands of the Lord. Here is a picture of his Bug in the driveway. Apparently, it was an electrical malfunction.




9.) MyLove, Carmelita and I recently took a trip to Oregon (we couldn't afford tickets for the boys). Here are some pictures from the trip. MyLove was in his friend, John Turner's wedding.



Carmelita enjoying the fall leaves.


A family pic. We so wish the boys could have come.


Daddy's girl.



No comments: