Loud
Messy
Laughy (is that a word? no, but I will use it anyway)
Silly
Teary
Playful
Funny (Oh, maybe that's the word. Anyway)
Toys everywhere-y
Snacky
Tire-y
Downright craaaaazy!!!!
. . . and loooooads of fun!
This last weekend we watched our friends' three children while they rode their way on bikes to Austin to raise money for the MS Society. What a great cause!
We had an 8, 7, 6, 4, 4, 2, and 1 year old.
This is what it looked like when we went to the park by our house. I was pushing Giselle in the stroller. She wasn't feeling great.

It was so funny. When we got to the park, three mothers were there with their children playing. One of them was so sweet and talked for a bit and she asked if all the kids were ours. The other two ladies were on the other side and I think they probably watched us most of the time. When we left, they stopped talking and just watched us leave probably thinking to themselves (or to eachother), "I wonder if all those kids are theirs!?"

This is what it looked like at bed time. Both nights we had movie night.

This is what it looked like when everyone was zonked. This photo amazes me. All of the kids are facing the same direction! What are the odds?! Carmelita and Giselle were in our room for a little bit then we all ended up in the living room on the floor.

Here they all are on the couch. What a precious pic. We will remember this time forever (via the blog anyway! I hate my bad memory!).

Thank You, Lord, for precious friends and precious times together.
And, thank you for our four children.
. . . I'm happy with four :-)
Here are a couple of MyLove with Giselle. Such special bonding moments.

I couldn't have done it without my Handsome Honey, that's for sure!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment