Thursday, June 24, 2010

Giselle in Wrap

I have so many things to remember and try to blog about. I don't want to forget them. I don't want to lose them forever. So, just to get something precious down that I am looooving, here is a pic of Giselle in her wrap. I have wrapped her in the front since birth, but started on the back around 3-4 months. With Carmelita, I waited much longer just because I didn't know how and wasn't confident enough.

Giselle loves it and now laughs when she grabs a fistfull of my hair! We wrap for long trips grocery shopping, to the park and out-n-about where strollers aren't practical, or in the house when tummy time and nap time are no longer an option for Lil' Miss Princess. But, right before she falls asleep, she fusses quite much because she wants to be flat in bed. If I can't, she finally passes out on my back, then I take the 30 seconds and lay her down. It's always a rush to do the next thing around here, you know?

This was taken this morning - Sequoia Waves Didymos


This was taken at a graduation - Sequoia Waves Didymos


Giselle is only a few weeks old here - Moby Wrap

1 comment:

MultiTaskingMom said...

I LOVE the pics!!!! Such a beautiful family! I love and miss y'all so much!!!

KR