Me: Guys, I don't know about this. This might be too scary.
Martini: Mommy, don't worry. Just go ahead and go upstairs.
Hmmmmmm. . . . . Uncle Daniel says it's just the "director" in him coming out!
Martini posing with his cousin David and friend Bryan

*************
Carmelita was using the restroom and I was telling her something and she responds:
Mommy, please don't talk to me while I'm going peepee. I need my quiet time!
What???????? I seriously don't know where she gets this stuff. Sure, I linger on the commode to enjoy a bit of respite, but still!!!

**************
I often hear Ethan playing and then say, "hold on, I want to see Giselle" or "I'm gunna check on Giselle" or "I think I hear Giselle." It just melts my heart!

**************
About two weeks ago, Giselle said "mama." Now, she was just babbling with these particular syllables and had no idea what they meant, but that doesn't matter. She is the first of all our children to say "mama" first. All of our others said "dada" first!
No comments:
Post a Comment