Our children have been very blessed with innumerable amounts of toys. If you come to our house, you will see bins and bins and laundry baskets and containers and boxes full of toys. They are in our living room, school room, the boys' room, Carmelita's room, the office . . . everywhere! I have had organizing fits and put them up neatly, but in my desperate moments, I let the boys take out bins and play with more toys without putting back the other, and utter chaos ensues.
Well, I am on an organizing and purging rampage right now and am about to continue with it after this post. Ahhh, how I love order, but the time and energy it takes is quite overwhelming. And doing it with the wee ones discovering "new toys" or "toys they love" makes it virtually impossible. So, right now at 1 AM, I am going to get my rear in gear and blitz this task!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment