Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to My Mom!


Last night my wonderful hubby watched Martini, Ethanael, and Carmelita so that my sister and I could take my mom out for Mother's Day. We had a great time talking, laughing and eating good food. It is an amazing bond already that we are our mother's daughters, but the fact that we can share being mothers together is extra special . . . and then on top of that loving the Lord together. What can get better?!
We started the night off at Little Miyako for some bento boxes and sushi and green tea. MMMMM, yummy!!! Then we went to Sago Filipino Restaurant for some tasty tapioca drinks. We sat in a couple of comfy sofas and looked at magazines with stars and their newborns and laughed and wondered why we three women all blow up like balloons when we're pregnant and look nothing like these women with simple cantelopes for bellies. We talked about our kids, our hubbies, our desires, and how much fun we were having. What as blessing of a night it was.


I love you, Mom, so much and continue to love you and appreciate you every day.
You minister to my soul and encourage me constantly. I want to be like you. I want to be a prayer warrior like you and love and accept all people like you. I want to be an incredible hostess like you are and always have been growing up. I want to believe and hold on to your mantra: "Love Conquers All!!!"


I love you, Mom!


And to my sister. You make my life interesting with all your happenings and life . . . um . . . how do I say it . . . DRAMA! I love you and thank you for all of your advice and fun-loving heart. And I thank you for always doing my hair and reminding me to look my best. You make my life colorful in your own special way.


I love you, Jennifer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are beautiful! Love you all!