Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Mother's Day

I want to thank MyLove for a wonderfully sweet Mother's Day. On Saturday, May 10th, MyLove let me sleep in while he fed the kids. What a pearl sleep becomes when you have kiddos! I got up and had a liesurely breakfast and then MyLove and the kids surprised me with a dozen beautiful roses. They are called carnival roses. They are yellow with red tips around the petals. He also gave me a card that was signed and written by the kids. We then got ready to go out. MyLove and the kids surprised me with a trip to the Cinema 6 by our house and we watched Horton by Dr Seuss. It was pretty good and had various messages you can pull from it. The boys sat through the whole thing and Carmelita did very well by sitting through the entire first hour and previews. She started getting restless, so MyLove took her out to walk around, and then I took over (even though MyLove didn't want me to. Thanks, Babe)




After the movie, we headed to Panera Bread for some yummy sandwiches and a refreshing time sitting outside. The weather was perfect and we had the entire patio to ourselves. We were laughing, being silly, the kids could walk around and there was no one to disturb. It was great.
We then went to Starbucks (mmmmm!) and saw some friends and then enjoyed pastries and coffee outside. The kids just loved being outside. I praise the Lord for such beautiful weather and that we could enjoy it together as a family. It was the perfect end to my Mother's Day.
Thank you, Babe, for loving me and for making me feel so appreciated. I couldn't do it without your encouragement and love. I love you!



Carmelita did not want to get her picture taken. Can you tell?

No comments: