Every night before bed, Martin or I will pray with the boys and Martini and Ethan will usually pray as well. Tonight I prayed with them and this was what Martini prayed:
"Dear Lord, thank you for all of our food, and for a fun time today. Thank you for all of the things that you have given us. Thank you for Mema and the superprizes she gave us and for candy and toys and Carmelita. Thank you for our movies. And I pray that tomorrow we will have a good day and that Mommy will not get mad and that we won't be so difficult. In Jesus' name, Amen."
I got up and looked at Martini and just hugged him and thanked him for his precious, most innocent and blessed prayer. I thanked him for praying for me and he explained that he prayed about me getting mad and that he wouldn't be difficult in reference to homeschooling. Boy, was I convicted and yet encouraged that I had the prayers of this tiny and mighty warrior behind me!
Thank You, Lord, for such a son who is living up to his God-given name: Martin - Warrior!
Ethan also prayed:
"Dear Lord, thank you for this day. Amen"
Simple, to the point, and full of thanks! Thank You, Lord, for my Ethan!
1 comment:
I am so enjoying your blog Cristina. What sweet prayers from your boys!
Post a Comment