Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Cleaning Baby (not Lady!)











Yesterday, Carmelita found a napkin on the floor and started sliding her hand on the tile. Upon closer observation, we found that she was actually wiping the floor! No particular area. She just moved from one spot to the next wiping the floor. It was so cute. In these pictures you can see her move from the back door to under the table to the high chair!






2 comments:

Cassie said...

Must be a girl thing!! Mandie did that too, I thought it was so cute! She's Mommy's little helper

Cassie said...

Hey girl, here I am again checking your blog . . . I just keep checking . . . and sweet Carmelita just keeps on cleaning and cleaning! Your house must be spotless!!

Just kidding!! No hurry for a new post, I mean I have better things to do than read blogs all day right??

Love ya!