The idea of starting a blog was toyed around with a while back. A couple of years ago, I started a journal with little snippets of funny things the boys would do or milestones so I wouldn't forget. I am terrible at journaling, so MyLove suggested I just type down a couple of words and date it so I could remember. Then we thought about doing a website, but that seemed like too much upkeep. Then we heard about blogs and very recently after reading a couple, we decided to start one.
In light of the original scope for this endeavor, here is something special that happened the other day.
Ethan got sick after breakfast and laid down on the couch. Martini came over and laid down next to him, hugging him saying that he wanted to take care of him and that he was "worried about him." They stayed like this while watching a movie for quite a while. It was precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment