
This morning we had a great session of FaceTime with David in Guam. The kids squealed and giggled when they saw their cousin answer the FT call.
We watched him wash some dishes, then he walked to his bedroom and the kids thought that was cool.
He showed us his new bed, desk and chair he just bought.

And we got to just spend some special moments talking and being silly on FT.
E - you were doing some serious dance moves . . . with no music.
C - you made faces with your mane of hair strongly resembling that of a lion ^.^
M - you told David all your many ideas and desires for a new movie for David to make including: guns, explosions, bombs, blood, sounds . . . O.O
G - you kept showing your cousin the silly puddy egg and saying "Vee Tells" for "Veggie Tales." That is your favorite phrase/word right now. As a matter of fact, you say it to just about anyone to convey your excitement for the video with all the songs.

(David made this minutes after our FT session in Photoshop. C's reaction: Great job, David! You're awesome!)
Anyway, David's appreciation for his new bed, desk and chair were so refreshing. How we take for granted these wonderful pleasures. David kept rolling around in his new chair getting things to show us or turning off his fan. The kids loved watching him.
David, at one point, said, "I see something behind E that I really want."
Me: What?
D: It's behind E.
Me: The pack of toilet paper?
D: That too, but no, it's orange. By the chair.
Me: Ooooh!
It was a Whataburger cup we inherited from Papa! We get them for bath time. There is something about Whataburger that Papa, David, Haven, E and M just love. I am not such a fan. As for them? They looooove the place. And the funny thing is, I have met others with the same love for the place!

David, I miss you. I love you. I am proud of you. And, I am so blessed that we can have some FaceTime even though you are halfway around the world!!!!! I wish I could send you a load of Whataburger, toilet paper and whatever else you need.

But, please let me know if there is anything you would like that I can send you . . . that is the size of a ping-pong ball . . . just kidding! I mean the size of an apple. A small apple. Ok. Ok. I'm just kidding. Anything, just let me know. I love you!!!
David shares my affinity for our Mac's. This is how he feels when certain individuals mess around with his Mac and try to take/destroy it:

And . . .

Dear Nephew . . . I understand.
*** David has his own YouTube channel where he does short films and has a vlog. It's fun and entertaining and he even has one that's a tearjerker (for me especially since it's my neice).
Here's the channel: Disbrow819
Tearjerker: Such a (Lonely Day)
Short Film: Milk Run
Scary Running Scene: Run Haven
This kids' favorite, especially at 1:46, they always crack up and the bloopers at the end: The Mind of Me
1 comment:
wahoo!!! im on TV! well..not really...lol close enough :)
Post a Comment