A couple years ago my mom said that C's voice sounds like music. She would tell me that one day she could be a singer. I did not agree because she didn't seem to be able to get the keys right and not only that she is so shy. I know that sounds funny thinking my 2 year old should hit the notes right, but I hear of these people who really have talent that just hear the notes and match them perfectly at such a young age. As a matter of fact, M used to do it all the time. He would hear a clock tone or some kind of ringing or elevator sound and make a sound to match the tone. Anyway . . . lately C has been singing her heart out while standing on the coffee table. It has been so cute. I so wish that family and friends could see this side of her. She is just so painfully shy around everyone (except for Mema and Papa!).
Here she is talking on the phone to Mema in a Belle costume (Thank you, Teresa, for all the costumes!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment