
The woman I bought our Kirby Sentria vacuum from is wonderful. She and her hubby brought down their asking price from $485 to $400 and just blessed us so much.
I drove to their house with all my children and she immediately let them go upstairs to play with her daughter. She showed me the vac and as much as she could even though her hubby was out of town and knew the vacuum's functionablity better. She let me feed and tend to Giselle and we had a great talk. I shared a bit about Lael ( I am not sure how it came up) and she shared how she lost her 18 month old son who had drowned only the previous August. it broke my heart and we talked about the support from our church families and the only hope you can have through Jesus Christ.
How do people function, cope, survive, live, grieve without Jesus?! We talked about how open and pure our children are about the whole thing. They just get it. They believe unabashedly the truth that their sibling is in heaven with Jesus and they long to be there with them. They talk about wanting to go to heaven and wanting to be with Jesus now. They don't despair. They are full of hope.
Both of us laughed when we talked about our kids wanting to set the table for one more, being for the one in heaven. I told her my loss is nothing like hers. I didn't act like I knew her pain. Her baby Luke was very much a part of their lives. He was their life. The center of the family being the baby. There are still pictures of him in their house as a baby and as a toddler. And his life was taken. She had such hope in the Lord and she gave glory to Him.

Hallelujah! Amen! Amen! Thank You Lord for the opportunity to meet a fellow Christ follower. Thank you for the immediate bond I can have with someone just because they know you, and that bond is so deep. Thank You that we have the blessed hope and assurance of joining our little ones in heaven. Thank You for working all things for good for those who love You. And thank You for being our comfort and strength and peace.
***
I posted these pics because I took them the other day and was just amazed by God's work in the heavens.
1 comment:
Great blog, my godly wife! I love you so much and praise the Lord that he gave you to be my wife!
-Your hubby
Post a Comment