
Here I am at 29 weeks pregnant
Getting bigger has never been the enjoyable part of pregnancy for me. I love having a big round belly, but it's everything else getting bigger that doesn't quite float my boat. I have always said that I am not a graceful gainer, and this time is no exception. I have had various comments that are completely innocent, but reflective none the less.
1.) Are you having twins? (either 2 or 3 times)
2.) Are you sure there aren't two in there?
3.) You have to be due any day now! (Said to me last week)
4.) Annacong, I think this is going to be a big baby! (by my precious mom)
I truly, with all my heart, have not been offended at these comments. I think with my other pregnancies, I would have had a hard time with these comments, but after Lael died at 20 weeks gestation, I am just so blessed to be pregnant at all. I just don't care how I look as much. I am enjoying this time of pregnancy. I am enjoying every little movement of my daughter. It reassures me every time. Knowing that she is alive and healthy really changes your perspective on things.
But, still, I feel big and round.
1 comment:
I think you look gorgeous my sweet friend! And I love that your heart is ready and willing to let your body be what it needs to be to help grow such a beautiful blessing inside! I know this child will be just a beautiful (and handsome) as the rest of your children! I love you girlie...
Post a Comment