
09.15 - She started crawling, for real. And immediately afterward started pulling up on things. I keep trying to sit her down, but she won't stay down. Time is slipping away from me. Don't try walking yet!!! Please!
August sometime - got her first two bottom teeth
09.30 - her third tooth cuts through on top
09.24 - she says "dada" for the first time!!! What a joy for MyLove. Since then she has said "nanananana" and "ssssssss" and "hu, hu"
She is now eating baby food: MumMum rice crackers, baby puffs, squash (her favorite), carrots, peas, sweet potato, a bit of bread, a bit of rice, rice cereal, and pears*, nectarines, oranges and canteloupe* in her mesh teether.
1 comment:
I love this post, Honey! Thank you for faithfully posting these, even amidst your busy homeschooling schedule! You are the best. And I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible partner--- my sexy soulmate!
Post a Comment