Monday, January 25, 2010

Perplexed, impopsicle, Peaches

I know the heading doesn't make sense, but these are the words that we have heard lately.

Ethan came up with a nickname for Giselle. He wants to call her Peaches. We love it. I have no idea where he got it from, but it is so cute. He continues to enjoy holding Giselle. Today he said that he could hold her all day.



There is a song from the kids' hymns c.d. that Carmelita likes to sing:

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed,
You can say to this moutain,
'Move from here to there!'
And it will move, and it will move,
And nothing will be impossible for you."

It is so cute to hear Carmelita sing this because on the last line she says,
"And nothing will be impopsicle for you!"


Martini was drawing something the other night and said that he was confused. We asked him what he was confused about and he answered, "No, I am perplexed. I don't know why . . . "(I can't remember what it was about). MyLove and I looked at eachother and laughed. We asked Martini how he knew what that word meant and he said he learned it in school! We were so proud of him for using a new word and using it correctly!






One night, it was late. I was feeding Giselle and Carmelita was so tired and wanted me to hold her. Her desperation to hold me made me cry because it was so sweet. So, I moved Giselle to the football hold and had Carmelita lay on my other side. She was asleep in minutes, maybe seconds. It was such a sweet moment with my girls.

No comments: