So many things have been going on and it's been a whirlwind of activity.
* Martini turned 6 years old! My handsome man of the house (when Daddy's not here) is getting bigger and more mature everyday. What a joy he is in our lives.
* Martini started 1st grade at a public school! Getting school supplies, ironing out the logistics and just getting familiar with the school has been huge. What a big deal it is to send your little ones to school.
* Shopping for clothes and supplies for school.
* Carmelita and I went to Missouri with my parents and sister to attend a wedding.
* The kids are in their second month of language classes. They are learning Mandarin and Spanish. They are doing great and loving it.
* MyLove's been so busy at work trying to finish some crucial projects.
* I have been slowly, but steadily working on my NursingCloak and SPIFFE businesses.
I will try to update regularly.
No comments:
Post a Comment