One night, I was desperate to get the laundry moved down the line so I could wash Carmelita's diapers (yes, we use cloth, but let me tell you, they are the easiest cloth diapers ever. I absolutely love them!). So, I took some warm clothes out of the dryer and laid Carmelita right on top of them. She made the transfer from my shoulder to the warm clothes beautifully and I had to capture it.

Doesn't she look so peaceful?

2 comments:
Your little babes are just too cute! Love all the pictures!
I was just about to ask you if you also have a cloth diaper addiction--and then I read your new post--hee,hee! What kind do you use? We just got some new fuzzi bunz pockets for a treat. I like them but they leak more than our plain ol' prefolds with covers. Would love to hear your thoughts on what works best for your babes. They are indeed such cuties! Jen
Post a Comment