Thursday, February 5, 2009

Precious Moments II

"Mommy, I just love you. I just love you so much. I love you a bunch much. I love you munchy much."

Ethan told me this on the way home from running errands this morning. I was so touched and kept saying the words over and over in my head so I wouldn't forget them, verbatim! Everytime he would say something, I would respond with "I love you, too, Sweetheart!" or "Thank you, Sweetie!"

Ethan has also been enjoying talking about heaven. We will be talking about something and then he'll say, "Sooo, let's talk about heaven now. Mommy, let's start from the beginning."

I was astonished when I first heard him say it about a week or so ago. Now, he says it pretty regularly and I love it. We talk about how when we die, we will immediately be in the presence of the Lord. How we will get to be with Lael and meet such mighty men of God like King David, Samson, Paul (who was once Saul), Moses. It has been so refreshing to dwell on such lovely things.

The mind of a child. The mind of a child of God! What a gift you children are to me.

Thank you Lord for these most precious children that you have entrusted to my care. I praise You!

No comments: