Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Heart is Touched

Yesterday I was taking Martini to school and we were talking about a little girl who rides with us.

"She's not going to school today because she is celebrating a Muslim holiday. They are not Christians, so they don't believe in God."

"Oh."

"So, we can pray for her and her family to know Jesus!"

"Mommy, I know something better."

"What, Love?"

"We can tell them about Jesus!"

My heart was so touched and I told him so. I am inspired by my precious Martini and his candor. I pray to have his boldness and confidence!

***

Later on that day, Ethan asked me to transform some of his Transformers and I was trying my best. He kept encouraging me and telling me how great I was doing.

"Mommy, that is great! You are doing the best."

"Thank you, Sweetie. You are so encouraging. I love that."

"Does it touch your heart, Mommy?" (referring to how I had told Martini he had touched my heart that morning.)

"Oh, yes. It does very much."

My precious little ones.

***

I went to a women's Bible study last night, and Carmelita was quite difficult for my poor honey. She cried and fussed most of the night. I got home and she stopped crying immediately at my sitting down and having her nurse. She just put her little hands and arms around me and sat there for about 30 minutes! It's usually five minutes or less!

***

After I got home and took Carmelita, MyLove mopped our kitchen floor! I am so very ashamed to say that I have not mopped the entire kitchen floor in . . . years! I am not kidding. Spot cleaning is my M.O. Please, after reading this, don't hesitate to come over because I am a bum!!!

Thank you, my Handsome Hubby!

No comments: